Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Much rather be back at the Blue Lagoon

Note to the Universe: Look, I am unbelievably happy with the way my life has turned out. Last year was the most amazing thing that I could ever imagine. I reconnected with the woman of my dreams, fell in love and we decided that all we want is to spend the rest of our lives together. And I understand that there is good and bad in life so things can’t always be that perfect. But can you just ease up a little? The past couple of months just seem to be bad things followed by horrible and tragic events followed by just more crap. Can we get a little break from everything for a moment? We’d really appreciate it. Thanks.

Anyway, it’s kind of late and I’m pretty much spent so I figure that I would just post the following video. It is the best thing that I have ever seen in terms of showing what Iceland is actually like. Except that for some reason in this video it isn’t constantly raining. Of all the sights shown in this video Kim and I were probably at about three quarters of them. Pretty amazing to think that you hit almost all of the locations shown in a tourism video.

Note: video is slightly not safe for work due to a tad bit of nudity. That is Europe for you. You put in tourism ads the sort of things that would typically appear on HBO. Well, not as bad as what you can see on HBO now. Seriously, when did they turn into Cinemax? Anyway, consider this fair warning. Oh, you will also be singing this song for the rest of the day. At least it will make you pretty happy to be doing so.


Inspired by Iceland Video from Inspired By Iceland on Vimeo.

No comments: