Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Test Your Knowledge!

Ugh. I had planned on writing something nice and creative and hopefully funny tonight except that circumstances beyond my control (as in the unplanned installation of a waterfall in my bathroom) has resulted in my spending several hours away from my task at hand. As a result I am going to cheat tonight and post some old trivia questions I wrote for a category entitled “More Stuff That I Am Embarrassed I Know.” Test yourself with these legendary questions (no fair using Wikipedia.) I’ll post the answers tomorrow.

1) What are the names of the two members of the Insane Clown Posse?

2) In what gourmet food shop did the Facts of Life girls work after graduating from Eastland Academy?

3) According to the WWE, how many times was “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair world champion?

4) What fictional government agency has an annual budget of 348 million pounds sterling, which is less than defense, social security, health, housing and education?

5) What Saturday morning show (Chris’ all-time favorite) featured the characters Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper and Snorky?

6) What Stephen King mini-series featured a performance by Traci Lords?

7) On G.I. Joe, what was the collective name of Zartan’s gang of thugs?

8) Who is Charlie Brown’s favorite baseball player?

9) What was the name of the beer chugging MC on the first season of The Man Show?

10) What is the name of the Edmonton based Canadian Football League team?

11) What classic television sitcom is considered by many to be an allegory to hell with each character representing one of the seven deadly sins?

12) On The Facts of Life, what is Tootie’s real first name?

13) In Peanuts, what is the name of Lucy and Linus’ little brother?

1 comment:

Dennis Joyce said...

1 Shaggy2Dope and Violent J
2 Ednas Edibles
3 18 (Total guess)
4 No clue
5 Snorks?
6 The Stand
7 The Dreadnaughts
8 Don Larsen
9 Ziggy Zuggy
10 Eskimos
11 Cheers
12 I knew this at one time
13 Now thats hard