Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still stuck in the stone age...

Still no internet as of this morning (I'm writing this on my lunch break right now). Come hell or high water I am going to figure out a way to get the blog published starting next week even if I don't have a working connection in my apartment. The relaunch will occur. I just have way too much to write about at the moment.

I do want to pat my own back however for successfully reinstalling my home entertainment system last night. For thouse who have seen it you'll realize that this is quite the impressive feat. Especially given that I paid someone to install it the first time and I did not quite understand where all of the cables were meant to go. After three hours I had everything installed and working with only one cable left over. A cable that for the life of me I can't figure out where it is supposed to go or what it is supposed to do. That is rather disconcerting.

(Oh, and I haven't installed the PS2 yet because I haven't had a desire to play it. I might just wait to see if I finally upgrade my system or give up on gaming altogether. It is probably going to be one or the other.)

Comcast willing, updates will be more frequent but until then just know that everything is going fine on my end of the world. Things should return to normal next week when my life is no longer one long maze of boxes.

No comments: