Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another quick update...

Ok, so I was all set to blog last night. Had my cable modem installed in the morning and it worked when I went to work. However, last night when I restarted my computer my internet connection was completely hosed and now I am in some strange ticket state to try to get it fixed. I can connect to the internet, it just wants me to register an account that I already have.

But for those who are worrying about me I am fine. All of my stuff was delivered on Sunday and from all that I can tell it all came in the same format as it was packed. My apartment is feeling more like home; albeit a box intensive home at the moment. Work is fun and that makes the days go by much better.

Once I get the internet connection fixed I'll get back to the regular schedule. I think I will consider it a relaunch of the blog. I'll break out all the bells and whistles when I do. Until then, please have patience. I've been forced to...

No comments: