Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ugh...

Apologies in advance. I feel like absolute crap right now and today has not been one of my better days. I don't even want to explain it. Given everything else that is going on in my life this is the least thing that I needed to have happen to me.

So, I'm going to cheat tonight and post a McSweeney's list. It's a lot funnier than what I would write right about now.

Things I'd Probably Say If The Bush Administration Were A Weekly TV Show And I Were A Regular Viewer

  • Now, see, you can't just go and do something like that. That would be illegal.
  • Boy, someone's gonna get fired for that.
  • Wasn't that the one who made all the mistakes? Why is she getting promoted?
  • Come on, in real life you'd never get away with something like that.
  • They really expect us to believe that?
  • Am I the only one confused here?
  • Does this make any sense to you?
  • Why is this still on?

Thankfully I don't have to work tomorrow. Hopefully I'll feel human again.

The five random CDs for the week:

1) Feist "The Reminder"

2) The Blacks "Just Like Home"

3) Soul Asylum "The Silver Lining"

4) Black 47 "Live in New York City"

5) The Polyphonic Spree "The Fragile Army"

No comments: