Thursday, July 27, 2006

TGIT once again...

Hey, have I ever mentioned how completely infuriating it is to drive in the state of Kansas? Because wow, I know that they probably learned on tractors but for crying out loud it should not take me ten minutes to move two blocks. Just because it is raining doesn’t mean that you can’t move forward. I swear that I am becoming convinced that the entire state is made up of scarecrows…

Very strange occurrence of the night: As I was cleaning my apartment and organizing things I decided to throw in a random disc from the “Best of the 90’s” box set that I picked up a few weeks ago. Which meant that I was cleaning to Hanson’s “Mmmmbop.” I’m not quite sure what it means that I am in my early thirties, graying around the temples, and I do dishes while listening Hanson. I’m sure that it can’t mean anything good.

Wrestling note of the week: Triple H and Stephanie McMahon had a daughter this Monday night and named her Aurora Rose. The official statement is that they took the name from the story Sleeping Beauty. All I know is that is also a name that you would hear announced in uh, some of the more interesting clubs on Bourbon Street. (Though I don’t care what anyone else says, Rick’s does have a surprisingly good brunch…)

The Big Break comment reference: Good to hear that your sister is getting a chance at the show. I did watch the last season of the show and it is actually a really good show. It’s a good golf competition and over time you really begin to have your favorites. If you have the Golf Channel you really should check it out. Of course, your sister would have to be on the season after the girl from Australia who I had a huge crush on was on the show. I mean, I would have had an in… Or maybe not…

90’s musical question that no one is asking but should: Why can’t I touch it? Is it protected by some sort of force field?

(I’ll try to get another list of those going one of these days.)

Ugh, as you can see I am really at the end of my creativity for the week so I’ll probably just call it a post. I will do my best to get the CD together this weekend and get the pictures uploaded. It helps that this is also laundry weekend for me so I know I’ll be stuck in my apartment for hours on end. Still, since we are talking about me here I’m sure that I’ll still find a way to get into much mischief. Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: