Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How about the girl from Alf? Is she hitched?

Winnie Cooper got married? Why was I just informed of this? Not only was she a teen star but she also has a math theorem named after her (because she created it, not because some mathematician was really, really into the Wonder Years). This is rather disconcerting news. Do you know how long it will take me to teach My Beloved Lindsay advanced calculus? I’m not sure I have enough patience to tackle that challenge.

(Absolutely best survey question I have read in years: What would you pay for a date with the following celebrity? Angelina Jolie won with $2,500 (too much if you ask me). Scarlett Johansen came in at $2,000 (worth it only if she looks exactly like she did in Lost in Translation). Salma Hayek was a freaking steal at $1,000. Seriously, I’d take two and a half dates with Salma Hayek over one date with Angelina Jolie any day of the week. But where did My Beloved Lindsay come in. Survey says that the average male would pay $216 for a date with Lindsay. Sadly, I believe at this point in her career Lindsay would consider that to be a fair price.)

Ugh, wish I had something more interesting to write about tonight but I am dead tired and the inspiration well has run dry. I promise that tomorrow will be the 15 most influential television shows of my lifetime. I was going to write that tonight but my schedule got all out of whack (thank you Mr. President for postponing The Biggest Loser by an hour. Nice to know that you can ruin the nation’s efficiency at your whim.) Tune in tomorrow for all of the fun and excitement. Until then I am going to roll into bed, pull the covers over me and wish that Spring would finally arrive. I saw my breath while I was walking to work this morning. Sometimes I wish that global warming would get here sooner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think at this point if Lindsay Lohan wanted go on a date with me I'd pay her $216 to go away. Nothing good could possibly come out of that situation.