Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Canceled Regional Morning TV Shows

Since it's halftime and I'm in a bad mood and in no way will I be creative tonight, I figured that I'd go back to my old standby "Created in Darkness by Troubled Americans". Real material tomorrow, I promise.

Canceled Regional Morning TV Shows
  • Hot Coffee Thrown in Houston's Face
  • The Fort Wayne Morning Shed
  • Shame on You, Denver!
  • Why Won't You Love Me, Cincinnati?
  • A.M. Terrified Grin Detroit
  • The Ghost of Anwar Sadat Inexplicably Haunts Tacoma
  • Wake the Hell Up, Knoxville
  • Please, Phoenix, Let's Never Speak of This Again
  • Uncomfortable Portland Morning with the Sweaty Guy
  • I'm Sick of You, Wichita. I'm Sick of You and I'm Sick of Your Shit
  • Billings Might As Well Be Dead
  • Boston Morning With Stabby and Shouty
  • Orlando Angst
  • I Said Wake the Hell Up, Knoxville! Jesus!
  • Percodan-Free Pittsburgh
  • Get Off Me, Atlanta!
  • Crispin Glover's Biloxi Morning Zoo
  • Johnny Cocktail's Salt Lake City Morning Lounge
  • What's the Point, Duluth?
  • God Hates Anchorage. He Told Me.
  • Bryant Gumble is Pissed Off Again, New York
  • Knoxville, I'm Going To Whup Your Ass If You Don't Wake Up!
  • Good Morning, Indiancrapolis

Hey, at least I achieved my goal of getting a Crispin Glover reference into the blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously, has Crispin Glover done anything noteworthy since playing the young George McFly in the first Back to The Future?